All items are ONLY Visually graded
To learn more on our grading, check on: How we grade records
1. APRESENTAÇÃO (By Pedro Corrêa do Lago) — Page 8
2. INTRODUÇÃO (By Zeca Buarque Ferreira) — Page 8
3. RETRATO EM BRANCO E PRETO — Page 10
4. O HISTORIADOR ESCREVE SOBRE SEU FILHO CHICO BUARQUE — Page 20
(By Sérgio Buarque de Hollanda)
5. CONSTRUÇÃO — Page 22
6. A BANDA — Page 28
7. O FUTEBOL — Page 34
8. FOLHETIM — Page 40
9. RODA VIVA — Page 44
10. MEUS CAROS AMIGOS — Page 48
11. AS MINHAS MENINAS — Page 54
12. TANTAS PALAVRAS — Page 60
13. UM LUGAR AO SOL (By Chico Buarque) — Page 68
14. FRANCISCO — Page 70
15. NÃO TEM COISA MELHOR QUE GOSTAR DE MÚSICA (By Miúcha) — Page 76
16. DISCOGRAFIA (Chico Buarque's Discography) — Page 78
BOOK: "CHICO BUARQUE: O TEMPO E O ARTISTA" by Regina Zappa — A really beautiful Limited Deluxe Edition! This masterpiece is a treasure of historical photos of Chico Buarque's world.
This book, as a matter of fact, is a catalog that was part of an exhibition about the life and work of Chico Buarque, produced by Biblioteca Nacional (National Library), at Rio de Janeiro, 2004 July to October. It was sold only during the event. Therefore, it's a rarity!!
Take a look on the Drawings and texts made by Chico when he was a child!
80-page book plenty of coloured photographies, Brazilian historical documents,
original lyrics by Chico's own handwritting and amazingly beautiful drawings!