Um Poeta Desafolha a Bandeira e a Manhã Tropical se Inicia
INDEPENDENT PRIVATE PRESS By RIOARTE
Sound Reproduction Format:
Vinyl Records 12" LP
Number of tracks:
33 1/3 RPM
Original insert is included / Laminated Gatefold jacket plus 8-page booklet
All items are ONLY Visually graded
To learn more on our grading, check on: How we grade records
1. LOUVAÇÃO (Elis Regina e Jair Rodrigues) 1966
2. PRA DIZER ADEUS (Elis Regina) 1966
3. A RUA (Gilberto Gil) 1967
4. VENTO DE MAIO (Nara Leão) 1967
5. ZABELÊ (Gal Costa e Caetano Veloso) 1967
6. MARGINÁLIA II (Gilberto Gil) 1968
1. GELÉIA GERAL (Gilberto Gil) 1968
2. AI DE MIM, COPACABANA (Caetano Veloso) 1968
3. MAMÃE CORAGEM (Gal Costa) 1968
4. DEUS VOS SALVE A SANTA CASA (Nara Leão) 1968
5. LET'S PLAY THAT (Jards Macalé) 1972
6. TRÊS DA MADRUGADA (Gal Costa)1973
About the Album
TORQUATO NETO - "UM POETA DESFOLHA A BANDEIRA E A MANHÃ TROPICAL SE INICIA" - Mega rare Brazilian Tropicália Psychedelic Underground Record. Gatefold, plus 8-page booklet with beautiful photos, graphis and rich text.
This album is a posthumous homage to the great poet, who wrote many lyrics of the Tropicalista (or Tropicália) movement's songs. It is a small independent project created by the Rio de Janeiro Culture Center (RIOARTE) and distributed only to some lucky fellows. This rare pearl was not put on sale! It was only distributed as a gift.
Songs written by Torquato Neto with: Caetano Veloso, Gilberto Gil, Edu Lobo, Jards Macalé and Carlos Pinto.
The track "Três da Madrugada" by Carlos Pinto and Torquato Neto, interpreted by GAL COSTA, CAN ONLY BE FOUND HERE, on this LP!! This track was ONLY released in a Private Press MEGA RARE 7" inserted in a Torquato Neto's Book "Os Últimos Dias de Paupéria" in the very early seventies!!! Gilberto Gil Plays, as usual, a great Acoustic Guitar!